The Toledo E-29 PREMIUM has 70mm (2-3/4") thick wall logs with a footprint of 24' x 40' for a total of 960 ft². The main floor is 24' x 34' with a 6' covered deck. There are 2 bedrooms, bathroom, utility room and loft of 280 ft² over the bedrooms. The 7/12 roof pitch creates a 90? ceiling height in the loft and 14' vaulted/cathedral ceilings in the main living area. Scroll down for a detailed list of what’s included in this kit.
Insulating kits are 10% extra and include metal brackets to mount studs & 3/4" tongue & groove boards to be applied over the studs. The solid wood wall of 2 3/4" thick has a thermal mass rating of R-12, add R-15 insulation = exceptional energy efficiency of R-27.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It’s impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and considered an environmentally friendly building material
Tip: House wraps & vapor barriers are required in most regions when insulating. Vapor barriers are installed on the warm side of walls, interior of the studs for cold climates and exterior of studs for hot climates
Toledo E-29 has a total weight of approx. 9,380 KG or 20,636 lbs. It can be assembled in 10 days by 3 people. This model meets or exceeds structural requirements for building codes in all regions. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones, no extra charge.
- No floor with walls pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Can be assembled on a concrete slab or wood floor over crawl space or basement
- (70mm) 2 3/4" Pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" Pre-cut numbered interior walls
- Vaulted/cathedral ceilings
- Roof purlins (beams)
- Loft floor joists
- 1-1/8" Tongue & groove floor boards for loft floor
- Loft ladder
- Tongue & groove roof boards
- Deck posts & railings
- Fascia trims
- PREMIUM multi locking double glazed wood windows
- Entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- Window & door trims
- Interior doors c/w hardware/trims
- Threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions