The Windcrest is a comfortable open concept 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with vaulted ceilings throughout. Built with our unique solid wood stacked system using 70mm (2-3/4") thick wall logs, this home is solid and energy efficient. The roof beams are 4"x 9" solid wood, spaced 24" on center or less. The total footprint including the covered deck is 1408 ft² with 1184 ft² of interior living space. The front wall can be reversed during assembly placing the kitchen on the right and the side entry door can be moved to the right. Like all our models the Windcrest can be customized to fit your personal needs.
The Windcrest can be assembled in 10 days with 4 people & passes structural requirements for building codes. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones.
- No floor ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- Pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- Pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- Pre-cut, numbered gable components
- Vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- Pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams 4? x 9? solid wood
- Pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4? tongue & groove roof boards
- Pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- Prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts
- PREMIUM multi locking double glazed wood windows, trims
- Entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- Interior doors, hardware, trims
- Threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- 2 Spare wall logs/spare roof boards