The Greenville is a PREMIUM home manufactured with 70mm (2-3/4") thick wall logs. The footprint is 919 ft² a comfortable 2 bedroom home with a covered front deck area. The vaulted ceilings provide an open concept with plenty of open space. The home is delivered to site ready to mount on a concrete slab or wood sub floor. The home includes exterior & interior walls, premium windows & doors, interior doors with hardware and trims.
This premium model is insulated on the interior using metal brackets to mount 2×4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. The solid wood of 2 3/4" thick has a thermal mass rating of R-12 ….. add R-15 insulation and achieve exceptional energy efficiency of R-27. Insulating kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets & T&G cover boards
The Greenville can be assembled in 10 days with 3 people, no cutting, no waste, no heavy equipment required. This home passes structural requirements for building codes in all 50 states. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones.
- Ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" Pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" Pre-cut numbered interior walls
- Vaulted ceilings
- Roof purlins (beams)
- Tongue & groove roof boards
- Fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- Entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- Window & door trims
- Interior doors c/w hardware
- Deck railings & posts
- Threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions