Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm) thick walls. (not available in custom sizes) Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weather-stripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue & groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, or use treated 4×4’s to raise the building off the ground.
The Scarborough has plenty of light with a single door with 2 single wide windows in the front wall, and a double wide window on each side wall. A large overhang on the front gable allows for shade when sitting outside. The interior is roomy and is the ideal extended living space. Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof prior to applying the finished roofing of your choice and add insulation in the floor. Add flower boxes, paint or stain to match your home.
This kit is an ideal project for 2 and can be assembled on a weekend.
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of door & windows
- decorative single wide door c/w hardware & keys
- removable wood grills for door & windows
- 2 double wide wood windows
- 2 single wide wood windows
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm strap