Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm) thick walls. (not available in custom sizes) Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weather-stripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue & groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, or use treated 4×4’s to raise the building off the ground.
The Ontario Bunkie has a decorative double wide wood door with laminated styles & rails, removable wood grills, mortised lock, deadbolt & keys plus 2 venting windows. This model is lofted and includes a loft floor, railings and ladder. Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof prior to applying the finished roofing of your choice and add insulation in the floor and you will have a comfortable guest cabin. This model is ideal for yard or cottage property.
Small venting windows can be added to the loft and installed later or add a skylight for improved lighting.
This kit is an ideal project for 2 and can be assembled on a weekend.
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of door & windows
- decorative double wide solid wood door c/w hardware & keys
- removable wood grills for door & windows
- 2 single wide wood window
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- loft floor beams
- 1-1/4" thick T&G loft floor boards
- loft railing & ladder
- adjustable posts under front gable
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps